Thursday, October 16, 2014

#TBT - Breast Cancer Awareness MakeUp


Since we're only half way through the month of Ebola and pink madness,  I might as well throw back to a good cause: Breast Cancer Awareness. While there have been a lot of critics about the BCRF, I think we can all agree spreading awareness and education about the actual disease is important. So I say, educate yourself and look pretty doing it. More people will listen.

Steal My Look:

Face: Smashbox's BB Cream in light medium topped with Too Faced's Amazing Face SPF 15 Powder Foundation in Vanilla Creme. For my cheeks I used Benefit's Benetint under Rockateur. I concealed my early morning dark circles with Bare Minerals' correcting concealer in Light 1 over Benefit's Stay Don't Stray Primer both on top and under. 


Eyes: Here's where the fun is! I used two colors from my Vice Palette however, if you don't have it try this trio in their staple colors Midnight Cowboy on the lid, Virgin on the brow bone and Woodstock on the outside corners and blended into the crease. I lined my water line and upper line with Urban Decay's Zero topped with Bare Minerals' Volumizing mascara in black. Finally, I framed my eyes with a little fill in from Lorac's brow pencil in Auburn. 


Lips: I'm fighting the fall chap with Burt's Bees rejuvenating chap stick under Bare Minerals' limited edition Best Friend XOXO lip color.


 
Now.... Steal My Knowledge! 

Curteosy of the National Breast Cancer Foundation:
 
To me, this is alarming. 
I'm astonished by the misconceptions. 


 Its not a myth, it's fact. 

Share this graphic friends!!! 



When detected early, the 5 year survival rate of a patient is 98%. Make a plan here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment