Sunday, April 5, 2015

Burlap Bunny Table Runner

Got the idea from social media but definitely made it my way.... You see, we just moved and are hosting our family's Easter dinner on a budget. I needed to use the green table clothes reserved for the basement and our blue/grey plates. Something had to tie these two together.

I bought a pre-cut burlap, runner sized, piece of fabric from Walmart for $5, burlap ribbon on deep blue for $1, matching blue paint for $1.50 and a sponge for $1. 

Cut the sponge into a bunny, laid the runner down over some wax paper and measured 1 paper towel roll length down both ends.  Then I just took my sponge bunny, dipped him into paint and stamped all the way down. 


For the centerpiece, I used an old green vase that you can easily find thrifting for under $2, bought "day old" flowers from Kroger at $3.50 and used my burlap ribbon to make a nice bow. I needed a little more so I just grabbed some decorations from stash and laid them out! 

Voila! Easter table for less than $15,
Hardly any time and a whole lot of feeling crafty. 

Happy Easter yall! 

No comments:

Post a Comment