Monday, May 25, 2015

Hello, I'm new(ish) here!

Well hello again! For those of you who don't know me, I'm Christen Pietraz. A girl who wears many hats, one of which is a writer. Full disclosure, I've done this before. I've always been a binge blogger and recently harbored one called Beauty And The Unique. I loved BATU but unfortunately life happened while I was busy making other plans and my point of view changed.
In the last six months, since saying goodbye to BATU I; found out I was pregnant, got engaged, got married, had a baby and am learning to settle into my new skin. The only things that have remained constant are my husband, my spontaneity and my red hair. So I got to thinking about what would make me happy in forging my little piece of the world and it is to be The Gingerista.


What is a Gingerista you ask? Well, if you didn't already know being a red head is a way of life. It's about being bold, adventurous, feisty, fun, classy, sassy and rocking freckles! Not a brindy? No problem! To be a Gingerista it's all about subscribing to the way of life. And there's always bottle dye.


So please, follow along with my writing and join me on this wild ride! Want to see something, tell me I'm crazy or make a new friend? Email me at GingeristaCo@gmail.com. 


1 comment: