Sunday, January 4, 2015

Sunday Summary: 1.4.15

I went Happy New Year friends!!!

Hope you all enjoyed you holidays. You might be wondering, "Where the heck have you been?!" Well, the holidays!!! Holy cannoli, I have a lot of family celebrations AND a couple fun events came up. Plus, I had to make sure H's first Christmas, despite the fact he won't remember a thing, was very special! 
Uncle Rich, Aunt Karen me & Dad at the home tour.
I went to this one very unique event, the Boston Edison District Holiday Home Tour. My mom got the tickets for my Aunt's birthday but couldn't attend so she asked me to be my Dad's date. :-) It was really neat to see what historical Detroit has to offer. As well as modern home décor like glitter ceilings. Most importantly, I got to spend some holiday time with my Aunt Karen, Uncle a rich and Did. 

Me, Katie, Christina, Heather, Lea the hostess with the mostess and Laurie all holding up our ornaments.
Here's me and my girls at our annual Christmas Ornament Exchange. It's always one of my favorite nights during the holiday season. Nothing beats girl time! 

I've been spending a lot of time with this guy. <3 Here he is at D's work, he was so excited to play with a fire pump! I see Underwood Fire Equipment Vice President in his future. 
Me, H & D celebrating our 1 year anniversary on the steps we got married.
Finally, here's me & D celebrating our love one year later. On the same steps we got married, sparkly boots and all. Love my family. 

So, sorry I haven't been around to write but I promise I've got a lot of material stored up. Life has been uber busy and I can't wait to share it with y'all! Until next time..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment